As they say, first impressions are everything -- and if the first person you meet at Eder, Casella & Co. happens to be receptionist Bridget Jones, you'll soon be put at ease by her sense of humor and helpfulness.
"I am a people pleaser, so that motivates me to succeed," says the married mother of four.
With positive attitude to spare and a willingness to go the extra mile to serve clients’ needs, Jones joined the firm in September 2017.
Her clerical and organizational talents were honed at a young age. "I worked in my father’s real estate and building office from the age of 12, and learned many skills there that I still use today," the Medinah, Illinois native and Driscoll Catholic High School graduate recalls. "My first full-time job was accounts payable for my father’s firm."
Of course, life isn't all work and no play, and Jones has plenty of spirit on that front too. When asked what she likes to do when not at the office, she was quick to respond: "Traveling, gardening, cooking, concerts, spending time with my family and friends, watching my youngest daughter play basketball, and having a laugh and a drink (or two)."
Get to Know Bridget -- Five Facts:
1. I most look forward to .... "One word -- vacations!"
2. One lesson I learned from my father that guides me today …"Always put things in the same place and you’ll never lose them.”
3. My favorite musical acts are ... "We love music in our family -- old, new, classic rock, alternative, rap, dance. Going to concerts is my favorite activity! A shared love of music brings people together."
4. I’d like to be remembered as … "Someone who gave the 'shirt off her back' for her family."
5. My favorite quote is... “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans” — John Lennon (as borrowed from writer Allen Saunders)
Connect with Bridget
Phone: 815.344.1300 ext. 260